8 months ago
Worst scammers ever!
Please look over every little detail when purchasing a vehicle from any dealership but more importantly know the signs to look for to make sure you are not getting scammed.
Brantford Honda recently scammed me really good,and after being a very good customer for over 20 yrs with them goes to show the new GM has ruined their reputation of being honest.
1) Take someone in with you that understand contracts and sales and record your conversations for proof if needed.
2)Read every little detail on your contract, on every little piece of paper they jot information down on.
3) NEVER believe what they are telling you. ALWAYS assume they are being dishonest, that way you won’t be surprised at the end of your deal. Plus if they were being honest and everything works out, it’s a WIN for you!
4) When something sounds fishy, trust your gut and not their words!
5) When you are financing a vehicle make sure you check every word carefully. Make sure they are not adding little words in here and there, make sure there is no buy out fee even if they say “ it just has to look like a lease on paper and there won’t be a buyout” DONT BELIEVE THEM!
6) Brantford Honda and BIG dealerships such as them DONT LEASE USED VEHICLES, they also DONT LEASE NON HONDA vehicles. So even in the end when they tell you “it was not financed it was a lease, and we will not honour any agreement made by the previous GM or the salesman” it’s time to get a lawyer because leases do not exist for those vehicles and they are stealing your money or taking your vehicle back so they can resell it to the next sap that trusts them.
7) If the new GM gets rid of the lending company you have been dealing with for the whole term of your financing and changes it to a company that she owns herself, know that something is fishy there.
8 ) if you are “leasing” a vehicle and want to have another dealership buy it out so you can get away from the lying dealership you have been dealing with BRANTFORD HONDA will not allow them to buy it out. The new GM has decided she won’t allow that! (Of course so she can screw the consumer out of an extra 10,000 that they don’t owe)
If this information can help even one person from not getting scammed like Brantford Honda just did to me, losing $35,000 won’t be worth it but will still make me feel a little bit better for being such a fool and getting taken the way I did.
So thanks Laura Purkiss, James Wright and Brantford Honda for being the devious, lying POS’s that I unfortunately had the chance to deal with! I hope your scamming BUTTS get closed down for ripping off so many consumers.
Staff Dealt With
10 months ago
She was too busy trying to hit on me and get me into bed. Her nose had a ring of white powder on it from what I'm assuming was cocaine and she was very interested in my personal phone number. All I can say is what a disgrace
Staff Dealt With
1 year ago
I bought a used Honda and Erica Kiss and
Krista Pikula we’re the fantastic woman who assisted me. They were so kind, friendly, knowledgeable and made the experience so exciting and special. I couldn’t have asked for a better team. When I drove off the lot I felt so happy. Thank you again Krista and Erica. If you’re looking for a new car maybe you’ll be lucky enough to deal with these two :)
1 year ago
New 2022 Civic Touring
Aaron was very knowledgeable and helpful when it came to helping us understand the options for each Civic model. He also took the brunt of the back and forth with the sales manager and I feel for him.
Great sales person, don't let his age fool you. Very courteous and polite to boot.
2 years ago
Very pleased with my purchase of a Civic 2015 last week from Natalie and James. In 2009 I bought my previous car, Accord 2006, at Brantford Honda. It’s been a great car that’s now retired after close to 350,000 km. I came back to Brantford Honda because I trust their product and their staff. Side note: Both my husband and I have had our vehicles serviced at Brantford Honda all these years for their professionalism and knowledge. Buying my car from Natalie was a relaxed, enjoyable experience. All questions answered and requests met seamlessly.